Domo's & WM's World

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : YOUR STATUS HERE

Home About Linkies

Daisypath Anniversary tickers



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: YOUR NAME

Just You & Me ♥
Dear, you still remember 23/9/2012 this date? It is a lot of things are happened on that day....I'm still remember clearly although is passed quite long time~~ >.< On that day, you suddenly asked me " Can you be my girlfriend ? "... On that moment,I'm really get shocked and don't know how to answer you.. Then, you keep asking me whether can or not..>.< and you asked me " Can you be my girlfriend ? " again and again... hahaXD It's so sweet when we are lying on the floor and keep chit chatting... I'm really not willing to let you go to training when the moment you are leaving to Penang... You still remember they asked you to give me some hug or kissing to me? Tell the truth, I really hope that you can give me some hug before you leaving although is in the shy situation~~ >.< And I'm so sorry to you that I didn't accompany you going to bus station... After one week, you are giving me surprised that you come back from Penang... That is a most sweet moment to me... >.< And this is our first photo that i took with you ^_^ Dear, do you remember?


We are going to second meet in Penang The first time I took bus went to find you at Penang and took ferry and bus with you At night, we are took dinner at Who is Bryan's restaurant... and this is the first photo that we took at Penang


Who is Bryan's Restaurant


The cappucino that ordered from you.. although is so bitter taste but in my heart is so sweet since you are always be my side  


The second day, you are accompany me going to see doctor.. haix... so sorry that i'm sick on second day and keep giving you trouble... =( but luckily we still can go hang gai on the night... hahaXD


After we wrote the postcard.. ^_^ Then, we are going to drink at here.. and try to enjoy the shop atmosphere >.< is not bad..thanks my dear to bring me here... 

 The third day, we are going to see the famous mural in Penang...



“姓周桥”


你我的影子

After two weeks, you are invited me going to your brother convocation.... I really so nervous when met your family members... although you always told me “随便啦,没关系的” but i still nervous until die and don't know how to react and respond to your family members.. I'm seems like stupid person and standing at the corner side >.< We are took photo at your brother convocation~~


Hopefully that I can receive the flower  from You, Dear~ >.< Is still waiting for your flowers to me...heheheh>.<


Love You DEAR