Domo's & WM's World

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : YOUR STATUS HERE

Home About Linkies

Daisypath Anniversary tickers



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: YOUR NAME

Never Say Never
I have a long time didn't write my blog~~
I'm so happy and never regret that i make this decision (coming to kampar study) .... If I didn't ask my parents to let me come kampar study, I will never know our XX happy family.... i never regret that i'm join XX although outsider is always said XX is not good but the truth is XX is a very nice Family members... NO XX NO ME~~

IF no XX, i never getting know Chow Ye Ying.... i will never close with her.... 我的喜怒哀乐都是"她"陪我度过的~ 我从来都没有想过可以在金宝找到自己的知己~ 谢谢你曹叶盈!!I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!! Tell the truth, i really like the feeling when i'm going out with you.... because 不需要做作~ we always like a SAMPAT girl going there and here.... and sometimes we will doing SAMPAT things at Dataran.... Do you still REMEMBER ? ? but i'm still remember ~~ hahahXD the time was passed so fast... we know each other is already almost 1 year time.... i really appreciate every single moment with you.. i really scare we will never close after XX or graduate diploma...

我真的很不想我们的大家庭就这样结束了~ 我们经历了不少的风风雨雨,我们一起哭,一起笑,一起颠,一起被挨骂~ 我好怀念我们一起熬夜的时候,我们有泪有汗,有开心与不开心的时候~我们就要毕业了。我真的很舍不得你们啊~~虽然我们都已经辛苦了一年,但我不曾后悔认识到你们!!你们就是我的一切~~ 爱你们哟~~

XX IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!