Domo's & WM's World

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : YOUR STATUS HERE

Home About Linkies

Daisypath Anniversary tickers



Tagboard
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: YOUR NAME

The TRUTH
After i knew the TRUTH, I'm not really feeling well at all~ and unacceptable for this Fact~

No wonder he will said better don't know other people background is more better than you know~ Now i only get know what is the feeling is it~

原来是一点都不好受~ T^T 

Actually i also don't know whether i do wrong or right in this case~ Am i Do RIGHT Decision ? Would I regret after i do this decision ?   I keep asking myself~

But one thing is I would always support him until forever~ 




明天会更好~ 我永远都会支持你咯我的朋友~